Inventory Doctor's pricing is simple. It is based on a flat Set Up and Activation Fee of $149.99 plus $75.00 per hour to complete your inventory.
The flat Set Up and Activation Fee of $149.99 includes:
- Dispatch of a dedicated inventory professional to the inventory location
- All equipment and technology necessary to conduct your inventory
- Uploading of your inventory into our cloud based inventory software solution (see software details on Our Software Solution page).
- Follow-up consultation to review your final inventory and get you started.
$75.00 Hourly Fee:
- The Hourly Fee begins when our inventory professional initiates the inventory process at the location. Time is rounded off to the quarter hour.
- Time utilized to photograph, document basic details, and inventory all necessary items are included in the Hourly Fee
- The level of detail desired is part of the preparation for your inventory visit. Details of all options will be provided to you. Therefore, the number of hours required varies by client. Each client location is different and will want a different level of detail in their inventory.
- We encourage you to read and understand how to prepare for your inventory prior to you visit. An average home inventory takes 3-4 hours.
All Photos Downloaded to a USB Flash Drive..........................................................$39.99